Dunlish motor oils comes from the Schmierstoffwerk Duisburg lubricating oil refinery established in 1965.
Schmierstoffwerk Duisburg, as a professional manufacturer of dunlish lubricants, is headquartered in Duisburg, Ruhr Industrial Zone, Germany, with a production base area of about 52000 square meters. It is located in a large inland port on the Leicester River in the European continent. It is one of the top five German professional Lubricant manufacturing enterprises integrating R & D, production and distribution, with all-round transportation to ensure its With an annual output of 180000 tons, all kinds of lubricating oil products are continuously shipped to all parts of the world. Their products meet the European ACEA standards, and maintain long-term cooperation with famous German automobile brands such as Benz, BMW, Porsche and Volkswagen.
Schmierstoffwerk Duisburg lubricating oil is well-known in the industry for more than 50 years. It has an independent product laboratory and master the core technology of modern lubricating oil. It aims to realize the great contribution to the progress of human civilization in the era of globalization by continuously developing lubricating oil products with strong and lasting performance and the lowest environmental protection emission.
● 93 tanks with a total volume of 9000 cubic meters ● Own ship Wharf
● Equipped with 14 40 m3 reactors ● Own rail transportation
● Equipped with 12 150-250m3 mixed oil tanks ● Located next to the hub of the European main road
● 12 automatic bottling production lines can be filled with 0.25l-1000l oil
Dunlish Motor Oils（盾力仕潤滑油）源于1965年成立的Schmierstoffwerk Duisburg杜伊斯堡潤滑油提煉廠。
● 擁有93個總容積達9000立方米的儲罐 ● 自有船碼頭
● 配置14個40立方米的反應釜 ● 自有軌道運輸
● 配置12個150-250立方米混合油罐 ● 座落于歐洲公路主干線樞紐旁